Weapons Crimes Criminal Defense Lawyer in Tempe
Aggressively Defending Your Rights
While the Second Amendment states American citizens have the right to bear arms, this does not mean there are not various restrictions regarding the use of weapons. If you have been accused of unlawfully owning or carrying out a crime with a gun, our Tempe criminal defense lawyers of Kent Law, PLC want to help. A weapons crime can follow you around for the rest of your life, negatively impacting both your personal and professional life. Don’t let a false accusation or conviction deter you from being regarded as a lawful citizen, as opposed to a criminal.
The following are examples of weapons crimes and charges, including but not limited to:
- Sale or transfer of a deadly weapon to a prohibited possessor
- Defacing or illegally modifying a firearm
- Possession of a deadly weapon, including by a prohibited processor
- Misconduct involving a weapon
- Parole or probation violations through the possession of a firearm
- Possession of a deadly weapon on school grounds
- Aggravated assault, or assault with the use of a deadly weapon
- Unlawful discharge of a firearm
Our legal team is well versed in the field of criminal defense, which is why we believe having us on your side will put you in the right hands. We strive to deliver you the results you deserve, in a timely manner.
Contact Our Tempe Criminal Defense Lawyers Today
At Kent Law PLC, our Tempe criminal defense lawyers know just how much is on the line when you have been accused or charged with a weapons crime, which is why we will do everything in our power to prevent it from becoming a conviction. Our tenacious desire to succeed on your behalf is coupled with our passionate advocacy, and we prioritize your needs above all. No matter the challenges or complexities of your case, we will see it through until the end.
Contact us at your earliest convenience by calling (480) 359-5368.